Professor Suds is back this February half term for an hour of suds-y science fun with a mission to create a brand-new, crowd-pleasing soap. Can you help him create the winning formula? It’s time to put on your lab coats and glasses as you take part in bubbling and bonkers experiments. You’ll even get to take your astounding germ buster soaps home with you.
We’re calling for your help, young budding scientists, all in the name of Sunlight Science!
Every February, we explore the world of science in Port Sunlight through family activities and entry to our STEM-inspired SoapWorks exhibition. Ticket holders for our family activities will gain free access to SoapWorks as part of their experience.
What’s new in SoapWorks? This half term we’re excited to welcome the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine who will be bringing their team of scientists to showcase their new Time Machine exhibit from Thursday 22 to Saturday 24 February. Whilst exploring the science of soap you have the opportunity to be transported into the past to learn about Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine’s early years and visit ‘behind the sciences’ of its present-day laboratories and herpetarium!
- This activity is suitable for ages 5+, support from adults required due to handling of hot liquids.
- Advance booking only, we are unable to take bookings on the day.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults do not need to purchase a ticket.
- All ticket holders will gain free entry to SoapWorks as part of the activity.
- Ticketholders should aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before the event start time.
- There is a stepped entry to the craft workshop space. If you require access support, please ensure you contact us prior to attending by emailing email@example.com or calling 0151 644 4800.